I received several hundred replies to the announcement and am still answering them.

All sales questions went to sales, because that's who has the data about when and what you purchased, if you're in the 30-day no-questions-asked return period, etc.

Most technical questions I answered myself, and some went to our support dept if I thought they could answer it better.

It takes more than one person to do all of this.