Hi,

> - Version 6 seems to consider more tags than the previous version. All of a
> sudden
>   my "browe by Artist" showed up Artists I never heared of. Keep in mind
> that ITunes
>   showed everything correct. I found out that some of my MP3s had tags like
> "Composer"
>   which were considered as well as "Artist".

this is one of the problem I reported in bug 1133 and in a message below:

"...there is still one issue on the Squeezebox itself. If you do Browse Music-
>Browse Genres->select one genre-> then instead of seing a list of Artists in
this genre I actually see a list of Artists AND Composers! Note the server
setting is "Don't include composer, band and orchestra in artists".

With the latest nightly of 6.0 this behaviour is now only in Browse by genres
(browser by Artist is correct now).

Michel