Sean Adams wrote:

On Mar 30, 2005, at 7:36 AM, Daryle A. Tilroe wrote:

Daryle A. Tilroe wrote:

Daryle A. Tilroe wrote:

Quick followup:  Does this also then mean that track based FLACs
will support FF/REW within the track whereas the transcoded
CUE sheet based ones won't?

Vidur? Sean?

I'm not ignoring the FLAC questions - I'm waiting for Vidur to wake up. :)

One thought on this: if we find that CUEd FLACs are inherently just a pain in the butt with no advantage in terms of gaplessness, would you accept as a solution a script to unCUE them?

I think you have me confused with a CUE sheet fanatic. I'm a track man! ;-) I was just trying to confirm that since FLAC was native with the SB2 (ie. no transcoding) you could now FF/REW within a streaming FLAC track file. I just wanted one more <Nelson>HA!HA!</Nelson> to rub in the faces of the CUE sheet fanboys. :P :D

--
Daryle A. Tilroe