Well for single albums, mine seem to vary between pretty small
and very large:

   164M    /media2/Flac/Enya/Watermark
   689M    /media2/Flac/Fish/Mixed Company

(This CD is so long that I can't rip the last track, and I've
tried 4 different DVD drives on Linux and Windows... It's also
a live recorded CD, so is probably not as "clean" as a studio
CD, I guess this could affect the compression ratio.)

Overall the largest "album" is:

   1.5G    /media2/Flac/Yes/Keys to Ascension

(which is a 4-disc set - I rip and tag multi-disc albums
as if they were one long album).

About 380 of 509 albums are less than 400MB, and on a first
analysis they seem to be fairly evenly distributed through
the range.

--
"The biggest problem encountered while trying to design a system that
was completely foolproof, was, that people tended to underestimate the