> The issue seems to be that you're inaccurate with your information.   The
> SB2 has never been advertised as having these features.  The Squeezebox 1,
> however, does have an unsupported 3rd-party plugin that provides this
> functionality.  The promotional material you linked to refers to the
> Squeezebox 1.

To be fair, if you were new to the Slim Devices website there's no
easy way of telling that a review is of an older model. Since all the
squeezebox variations have looked very similar and there is little
historical information on the website of the capabilities of the
different models, I can understand some people getting the wrong idea.

I say this as someone who is extremely happy with the performance of 1
x SB1 & 2 x SB2.

Richard