> The one from Maximum PC that you flaunt has as it's last word, "Rhapsody".
> Do you think you would have gotten that good a review if you didn't have that
> capability?

Maybe, maybe not.

> Soooo, my question is how do I get my money back for a product that
> does not perform as advertised. Please post on the forum so others who
> share the same feeling can partake.

I'm not so sure if you can hold wrong information in an independent
review against Slim Devices ... AFAIK there's still the 30-day money
back offer, though. What more could you want?

An update for RealSlim is in the works, there'll be a way to stream
stuff in that vein to an sb2 - sooner or later. Aside from that, this
"Rhapsody" is only available within the US Empire anyway - somehow I
don't hear the iTMS users whine too much.

Please do try to be a bit less agressive in the future - it might get
you farther.

C.