I just updated to this level from 6.0.2.  It seems much snappier -- I
added my entire music collection as a playlist and it added and
shuffled within seconds.  Before this would have brought the server to
its knees for a while.  So kudos there.

However, my playlists seem to have disappeared.  More precisely, the
Slimserver doesn't see them.  The files are still as I left them, and
I checked and the playlist directory is still set correctly in
Slimserver.  But when I browse playlists, none of them show up.  Any
ideas?

Also, a minor bug.  I did Browse Music -> Browse Artists and then went
to the top of the list where I expected to see "All Artists", but
instead it said "All Albums".  Maybe that's as intended -- I can't
remember the previous behavior.  Seems like it should say All Artists,
though.

Anyway, help on the playlists would be appreciated.  Any way I can
force Slimserver to see them?

I haven't played around with SqueezeNetwork yet.  I may try that over
the long holiday weekend.

On the whole, very nice.  One of my biggest pet peeves was the
slowness to load large sets of songs.

Mitch