Hi,

I posted this problem a few weeks ago but there was no response..
could someone from SlimDevices please comment?

When I listen to internet radio stations, i.e.

   http://www.live365.com/play/wumb919fast

there is no signal on the digital outputs from my SB1.  My hypothesis
is that the sampling rate of the station is not compatible; I believe
that the digital output only supports 44.1kHz and 48kHz rates.

Is there a way to display the station's sampling rate to confirm this
hypothesis?

It also seems that in this situation, even though the digital output
is not being used, it remains active.  My amplifier auto-senses which
input types are available, preferring digital over analog, but does not
detect that the digital is inactive and switch to analog when playing
radio.  This is really irritating as I then have to manually switch
the amplifier.

The SB1's analog output levels are so low compared to other component
inputs that I really prefer to use the digital output.

Would it be possible to configure convert.conf to have streams that
are not at 44.1 or 48kHz resampled to 44.1?  Looking at it, the file
format does not look to be general enough to condition the filter on
the input stream's sample rate.

thanks,
Greg