If the platinum doesn't grow on you, you could always send it back and
get a full refund or probably an exchange from SlimDevices.  That's
what the 30 day returns policy is there for after all.  I'd be
interested to see how this works in the UK, though.

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye