Firefox is already turbo-charged, I made those revisions months ago - as
to why 600 albums, like so many folks I often like to browse cover art
for what to play next - a time-honored tradition, flipping through the
stack of tunes. I don't think - "gee, what would I like to listen to
that starts with J through M"? If I forsake SC altogether for WMP,
which I find myself doing more and more often, due to SC/SS glitches
and hangs, I have my entire collection spread before me like a living
carpet in Windows. Nor do I think it is somehow an inherent limitation
of the web GUI, I think Firefox is more than up to the challenge of
displaying that many thumbnails in a simple scroll. It is, I believe, a
flaw in the basic code or design of the way album art is cached in SC
that is the culprit. I don't see Itunes or Ipod even blinking as I
cover-flip seamlessly through my entire album collection.

--
Fleury