Anyone know for sure how to turn RG-adjustment off for -sure- when
listening album-by-album?
I listen to MusicIP mixes a lot - and RG's a godsend for mixes. But,
when I'm listening to an entire album, I'm oft-times listening
critically and want any volume adjustment -off-.
It seems like this is what smart gain does, but maybe not.
What happens if there are no RG-album tags? Is RG-adjustment then based
on the track tags? Not what I want. What if I just write 0 to the
RG-album tags? The album adjustment isn't used at all in mixes, is it?
Thanks!

--
bobkoure