pfarrell;331063 Wrote:
> ratso wrote:[color=blue]
>
> Would your mom really demand more than MP3? Because MP3 is easy.
>
> --
> Pat Farrell
> http://www.pfarrell.com/

:)

anyways, i tried to change my file encoding to wav and...
nothing.

i mean really nothing. no noise. no music. switched all the files back,
still nothing.

so to make a long story short, tech support is GREAT! with the help of
one of their guys (thanx julius!) i am back up and running stutter
free. basically had to trash all slim files and redownload them and
power cycle my transporter. so for now at least all is well....

--
ratso

Martin Logan Vantages - Wyred for Sound SX-1000 monoblocks - Blue Circle
BC-21 preamp - Slim Devices Transporter - APC H10 power conditioner -
Cables by Me!