mudlark;331312 Wrote:
> My linux system works a treat.
>
> I must admit i find it very sad that there isn't anyone around who
> seems to be doing a "dedicated" squeezeserver. The price of computer
> parts these days, you could put together a fantastic system for £300.

You must have missed the ripserver, see tread in 3rd party hardware.
It also rips the CD's and tags them, thats their "special sauce", it's
a nice package, could of course be bettered by some diy efforts(you
have to put in some time and dedication for it thou). But it is
actually a prepacked fanless linux server made for SC.
I also see that some retails are selling nas'es with preinstalled SC.

--
Mnyb