Hi all,

My experiences so far with Squeezebox are very good, but now I have
come across a problem.

I'm living i Sweden, where the swedish radio provides a lot of internet
radio stations, as well as a lot of broadcasts that can be replayed
again on demand.

On the site they provide an url to the latest broadcast, and it uses
the format:
www.sr.se/webbradio/include/CreatePlaylist.asp?SkipDetect=1&id=2078&type=latestbroadcast&AvailableAudioFormats=3&AudioFormat=3&IsBlock=1

This works in Internet Explorer, where it opens an external Media
Player window and plays the stream.

When I put this in as the url for an internet radio station in
SqueezeCenter (version 7.1 - 22170) I get no indication there is
anything wrong with it. But I cannot play it.
On the controller it reads "Now Playing Nothing", or that the playlist
is empty.

Does anyone know if there is some plugin that might be able to handle
this kind of dynamic url, or if there is a way to extract the actual
url for the stream (or multiple streams)?

Thanks for any input!

BR
Patrik

--