Hi bpa,

Thanks for your suggestion. I realize now that I should have mentioned
in my original post that I'm running XP SP2 on a PC.

I did file a bug report, as you suggested and in there I also put in
some more information, i.e. that this URL used as an example actually
contains two 30 min broadcasts, one after the other.

I have the same problem though with other broadcasts on the same format
that only direct to one stream item.

The fix you showed in your last post, would it resolve the problems for
any number of items in the returned playlist (only disregarding
duplicates in terms of player format)?

And secondly - would it work in XP?

Thank you very much for your help!

BR