bpa;335080 Wrote:
> In terms of users about 330 user have downloaded the recent iPlayer
> Addon and 30 user the 6.5 addon.  I don't know if a 360 users is large
> enough user base for Logitech to adopt the BBC support.

Cheers for the reply. I'll look up "secure MP3" when I have a moment.

It looks like AlienBBC is not very popular at all then. I'd assumed
many, many more people used it than those download figures indicate.
With the low user base and ongoing licensing issues I guess it stands
no chance at all of ever becoming integrated with SlimCenter and being
maintained as core code.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen