This is all very good to know.. and in the main quite reassuring. Thanks
bpa. I guess Mr Triode is a Logitech employee then?

I'm still pretty staggered that the AlienBBC user base is not measured
in the medium to high thousands (at least).

I'm perplexed as to why the BBC don't provide simple no-nonsense
accessible-to-all mp3 streaming and why they have to get wrapped up in
what appear to me to be esoteric, proprietry and probably expensive
formats. As usual there is probably some key knowledge I'm lacking
however.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen