I have installed the latest SqueezeCenter a few times now.  I thought
everything was working great until I restarted my computer last night
and the problem was back.

It seems there must be some kind of conflict with SqueezeCenter and
another program on my computer because after I install SqueezeCenter my
internet connection slows to a crawl.  The first time I installed SC, it
actually disabled by network card.  I couldn't even connect to the
internet.  I had to do a system restore to a date prior to installing
SC.

The reason I know it has something to do with SC is because I haven't
installed anything else lately, and if I uninstall it, or restore to a

I am running Vista Home Premium, 32-bit, with Comodo Pro and NOD32.
Other things I have installed are Spybot S&D and Adaware (free
version).  I run all of them at least weekly.  No problems have been
found with viruses, malware, etc.  I am on Cable, getting anywhere from
10-20 down and about 1 up.  Using a Linksys wireless 4-port router.

Again, the problem only starts when I install SqueezeCenter.

Has anyone else had this type of problem?

--
slimman