I got it working!  I hope!  I didn't do anything differently this time,
that I know of.

I uninstalled SC again and reset both of my Squeezeboxes again.  I set
everything up in the Squeezeboxes until they said they couldn't find
SqueezeCenter.  Then I installed SqueezeCenter, rebooted the computer,
then continued the SB setup.  Everything seemed to work.

Perhaps it was an IP conflict, but I'm not totally sure.  All I know is
that it seems to be working now.

For future reference, some of the symptons of what was going on were:

1) After installing SqueezeCenter 7.2, I could not connect to the
Internet or the connection was extremely slow.
2) SqueezeCenter would not start, but would only show "Starting..."
3) Upon one install of SC 7.2 my network card wouldn't work at all.
4) Before install of SC 7.2 I could access my router via the browser.
After install of SC 7.2 I could not access my router via the browser.
I would get an error message saying not found.
5) If I got SC to open (using Firefox), I could not open another
instance of the browser.  This corrected after restarting the
computer.

These are the various symptoms I can remember.  Perhaps this will help
some other folks.

I honestly do not know what I did differently this time, because I had
done the steps listed above before, uninstall, reset SB, etc.  But I
didn't it once more and it seems to be working.  I'll let you know if I
have anymore problems.  If I do, I am guessing it will probably be IP
related based on the responses above.

Thanks for all of your help folks!

--
slimman