Here's the latest version of the xml parser for bbc feeds including all
feeds referenced from the BBC blog posting.  This will work as an addon
to Alien on SqueezeCenter 7.2 - unzip the three files into the Addon
folder and restart the server.

As I mentioned above, it can't create genre based menus as there is no
genre information in the feeds, however it works quite well to process
the programmes available for each station.

For anyone wanting to play with it, the menus are customisable by
parameters on the end of the parser definition in the opml file.  This
defines whether they are grouped by day, brand(programme title) or in
reverse order.  I'd be interested in feedback on what people like.

This will be part of the next Alien update once we can get it out.

|Filename: BBCAodXML.zip                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5788|

Triode