It's fun to find this discussion in this forum, and then not having even
one asking "so how can we access this through our SqueezeBox'es"?

I am a big fan of the MusicIP mixes, but it is very cumbersome to get
up'n'running on a Mac (at least). And as I use iTunes as my storeage
point for all kind of info, incl. star rating etc. I always have iTunes
running (it's started automatically by iTunes Update)....so...

How do we get our the SC to access the Genius feature? Can it be done?
That would be great. I like the current implementation for accessing
MusicIP from my SB.

Over and out

Sune

--