Philip Meyer;341107 Wrote:

> >Directory Scan   (  of  )   Complete  00:01:18[/color]
>
> The Directory Scan "( of )" seems to indicate that it hasn't found any
> music.
>
> Have you set a SqueezeCenter music path in the settings?  Some people
> were apparently told to clear the SqueezeCenter music path to avoid
> duplicates when reading song data from MusicIP.  As it will now be
> reading song tag information through the SqueezeCenter scanner, it
> needs to be told where to find the data.
>
> Alternatively, is the music path in SqueezeCenter exactly the same as
> the music path in MusicIP (eg. are you using a mapped network drive in
> one place, and a UNC path in the other, etc).
>
> Phil

Thanks for the reply Phil! The reason for the ( of ) in the Directory
scan line was just that I was surprised to not getting any MusicIP mix
item for the new songs, that I immediately did another rescan, and then
of course there were no new files to find. The number of new tracks was
probably 722 the first time I scanned. Sorry about that! It did
definitively find the new tracks with covers and all, just no MusicIP
mixing option. I have my settings set with the music path for the
normal SqueezeCenter directory scan (Music folder) to L:\Music, which
is exactly the same address I use in MusicIP.

Zevs

--
Zevs