Flipper;346672 Wrote:

> I turned on the receiver and it connected to SC. Checked the DHCP
> client table on my Linksys BEFW11S4 (FW 1.52.02) and I could see the
> receiver. I could also see the receiver from SC on my PC.

I'm using a Linksys BEFW11S4, a v4, with the same firmware revision
(now over 2 years old), wireless secured by WPA.
>From time to time I find that it needs to be power cycled for the DHCP
server to behave properly, otherwise I have the same symptoms with
clients not able to connect to SqueezeCenter.
At home I have a Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 running 'tomato'
(http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato) that has been rock solid for months.

--
EFP