Nonreality;350844 Wrote:
> He is an idiot and doesn't understand all the SB can do.

That seems a bit harsh :-).  It may be true, or it could be that music
just isn't that important to him.  Maybe he's single living in an
apartment having a laptop sitting by his stereo with wires dangling all
over the place is OK.  I'm sure we've all had friends back in our single
days that thought milk crates, plywood, and cinder blocks were
acceptable building materials for furniture in one's home!

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 10.2 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.2, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior