You can get pretty close to your flag idea if you take advantage of the
"zapped songs" functionality.  When playing a song in "Now Playing", if you
press and hold the "add" button the song will be removed from "Now Playing"
and added to your "Zapped Songs" playlist.  Once you've added all the tracks
you want to add to "Zapped Songs" then just load up the "Zapped Songs"
playlist and save it as a new playlist under any name.

The only drawback is that the next time you want to do this you'll need to
go to your computer and manually clear the "Zapped Songs" playlist.  Or I'm
sure a plugin could be developed to accomplish that.