On 1-Aug-05, at 5:13 AM, Craig, James (IT) wrote:

Indeed it does.  Damn.  The "zap" thing sounds very cool, too.  Any way
to access this functionality via the remote?

I have a hazy recollection of pressing/holding add button to add a
selected track to the end of the current playlist.  So if you've sorted
out your playlist, and are browsing other tracks with the remote, then
you can append the playlist rather than overwriting it.  I _think_
that's right, anyway.

Although would be quality to be able to "zap" track using the remote...

Anyone?

yes, press and hold add will zap.

really, I'm failing to see what any of this thread has to do with 'serious flaws'

if you want a feature enhancement, please file at: http://bugs.slimdevices.com

-kdf