Squonk;284983 Wrote:
> Hi, all. Forgive me if this has been answered; I couldn't find anything
> by searching. Is there a way to replace the generic radio tower icon
> that is displayed when playing a streaming station? I see in the image
> properties that it might reside somewhere called [server
> ip]/music/102/cover_96x96_p.png, but I can't find that directory or
> file in order to replace it with a custom graphic.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Some times ago, I wrote a plugin skeleton that retrieve metadata and
song cover from the internet of each radio I play, there is also a
default icon when the song cover is not available. This could do what
you're looking for, but it's not ready to use and require writing some
code for every stream you want, so it won't help you much if you're
looking for an easy way to do it.

I don't know if SC support specific icon for a given stream, but if it
doesn't, maybe we should open a feature request un bugzilla...

--
vrobin