mherger;351697 Wrote:
> > Also, when I use the CompoundTitle attribute, I get the word
> > "undefined" as in this example:
> >
> > 10. One By One undefined Enya undefined A Day Without Rain
>
> Did you include SqueezeJS/Strings.js? It defines the commonly used
> strings.
>
> Alternatively I've added a new SqueezeJS.loadStrings() method in the
> upcoming SC7.3. This can be used to load strings during
> initialization.
>
> Michael

Not being a programmer, I have no idea what you mean.  I just took the
demo file from the SqueezeJS Tutorial.  Instead of using the
CompoundTitle attribute, I am just using "Album", "Contributors",
"Title".  Works good.  I just need to tweak the HTML to display the way
I want now.

Also, I can't seem to find a whole lot of documentation on SqueezeJS
other than what I found in the WIKI.  Would be nice to get a list of
available options/attributes. One thing I would like to add to my
project is a method to monitor the Squeezebox state and somehow blank
the LCD when the Squeezebox isn't playing.  Looked at the SqueezeJS
info on the WIKI and it hints at a way to monitor the Squeezebox state
but, again, I'm not a programmer so I don't know how to do that.  A
little help, please.

--
starfleetcommand