toby10;352642 Wrote:
> SC7 > Internet Radio > My Radio Stations > New Entry (type or paste Name
> and URL)
>
> You can also create folders using New Folders then same as above.

My problem was Squeezecenter wants to default to a folder path I had in
XP prior to recently upgrading to Vista.

I created a new folder with the correct path to the myradio.opml file,
and then enterted a station.  All is well, however if I navigate away
from that page and return, again Squeezecenter gives me the "error
trying to load..." the file from the old pathname and I cannot see my
new folder or station entries, although they are still accesible from
favorites on the player.  Any thoughts on how to change the default
path?

Seperate question.  The favorites of SquezeCenter and SqueezeNetwork
are two seperate with I assume the advantage of having favs in
SqueezeNetwork is in not having to have the computer on, correct?

Is there an easy way to transfer all the SqueezeNetwork entries to the
Squeezecenter favs file?  I see an "import" button there which gives me
hope of not having to manually enter all the data again.

Thanks,

RG

--
RGibran