Hello All

I've owned my Squeezebox system for almost 2 months now and have met
with many frustrations.  I'm hoping that others might assist in telling
me what I'm doing wrong.

I have 1 Squeezebox Controller, and 2 Receivers - one receiver is for
music upstairs, and one is for downstairs.  I play music through the
SqueezeNetwork coming from the Internet.

My two areas of frustration are connection and syncing of the two
receivers.

On the connection issue - I will be listening to music, when for no
apparent reason, it stops.  When I look at the controller screen, it
will usually say "Stopped".  I've gone through the settings and I can't
see anything that cause this.  Last night I went out and left music
playing as company for my dog.  When I arrived home, I was met with
silence.  Why the heck is it stopping??

My second frustration is the syncing of the two receivers.  The
settings show that they are suppose to be synced, however, it takes
many attempts to get them going in concert.  What I usually have to do
is connect to downstairs, try a internet station, then connect to
upstairs, try an internet station, and then hit play several times
before it finally matches up.  I shouldn't need to go through this
ritual every day.

As I said above, I'm hoping that others might be able to assist.  Right
now I'm very disappointed with the product, but I'm keeping my fingers
crossed that through some fine tuning, it can meet up to my
expectations.

--
tyeguy