Does the -r or --retry parameters work on the Linux version ?

I can run them with any time but it never succeeds to re-connect to
SqueezeCenter after a SqueezeCenter restart.

If I run them with a retry seconds parameter it just says:

Code:
--------------------

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/squeezeslave08$ ./squeezeslave -r 2
  Output devices:
  0: /dev/dsp
  Error connecting to 0.0.0.2:3483
  Sleeping for 5 s.

--------------------

I'm using the squeezeslave-0.8-12-lnx26-intel.tar.gz version on Ubuntu
8.04
I've also tried squeezeslave 0.7.5.1 with the same behaviour.
I've also tried compiling the 0.8-12 version myself with the same
behaviour.

Is this supposed to work or am I doing something wrong ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))