erland;354488 Wrote:
> Does the -r or --retry parameters work on the Linux version ?
>
> I can run them with any time but it never succeeds to re-connect to
> SqueezeCenter after a SqueezeCenter restart.
>
> If I run them with a retry seconds parameter it just says:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> I'm using the squeezeslave-0.8-12-lnx26-intel.tar.gz version on
> Ubuntu 8.04
> I've also tried squeezeslave 0.7.5.1 with the same behaviour.
> I've also tried compiling the 0.8-12 version myself with the same
> behaviour.
>
> Is this supposed to work or am I doing something wrong ?

You need to not put a space between "r" and "2".  Make it look like
this:
./squeezeslave -r2

Interestingly enough I dealt with this today when I was bringing my
server back up.  I really need to put this in a starup script!

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 10.2 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.2.1, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior