Dragon13;356031 Wrote:
> no can do, its a laptop. I have an itunes account that i use to manage
> my ipod and mp3's, so I will continue to run that on my local C drive.
> Does that mean I will need to use something like media monkey to manage
> all my FLAC's? thanks.

I'm not sure what "management" tasks you have in mind, but one can
certainly use different programs (at different times, to avoid
problems) to access a particular data file folder, whether that folder
has music files or anything else. You'd run Squeeze Center, pointed at
your music folder or folders as discussed above, to use your Duet to
play your music.

--
Goodsounds