JJZolx;362970 Wrote:
> I assume that's the target of a shortcut?
>
> You have to tell Squeezeslave where the SqueezeCenter server is, unless
> both are running on the same computer.  Something like:
>
> "C:\Program Files\squeezeslave-0.8-12-win32\squeezeslave.exe"
> 192.168.1.2

That was the target to the shortcut to Squeezeslave. My SqueezeCenter
is on the same computer as Squeezeslave and all my music files. I only
have one computer and one Squeezebox.

I may be missing a step. While the SqueexeCenter is running and music
is playing in the other room, I start Squeezeslave hoping to listen to
the same music on my computer. Please forgive my ignorance, this is
very new to me and I am more of a spreadsheet and AutoCAD guy.

--
toddrc