MrSinatra;363662 Wrote:
> thats not so bad tho...
>
> when u browse by album it still sorts by TEP2, and you can tell it if
> you want artwork or not.
>
> i guess i don't know what it is you're losing by having to go home >
> albums instead of home > artists?
>
> if going via home > albums suppresses the songs from the comps, whats
> the problem?
>
> i have to say i am surprised that the comp songs STILL appear under
> home > artists for those artists you have another album by.  that does
> confuse me b/c i thought ALBUMARTIST in the SC DB would be what
> populated the home > artists list?  i guess this isn't the case.

Yep I guess SC only populated the 'home > artists' using the 'artist'
field, its only the fact a logic statement must group as compilations
if that option is ticked and not the fact it is reading from the 'album
artist' field.  if there was a way to get it to read from 'album artist'
only, it would be sorted, thats all i needed to do in winamp earlier,
took me all of a few minutes and its sorted now in that. maybe
something to look at in a future upgrade for SC.

--
steveeedster