Currently I'm not so impressed by iPeng.

1) It didn't find my server automatically as other has reported.
Entering the IP address of my server (192.168.1.120:9000) helped.

2) A minute or two after it found my server it crashed and I was
returned to springboard.

3) Restarting iPeng and it seemed to work, switching to Album view and
the album arts starts to download. But the artwork is in odd sizes and
is overlapped each other. iPeng froze and I had to a hard reset.

4) Couldn't restart iPeng again, it would not find my server no matter
what I did. Removed and reinstalled iPeng to get it somewhat working
again.

5) iPeng just caused my iPhone to restart, it was not just quitting to
Springboard but crashed Springboard so I had to enter my passcode
again.

I have 1200 album and 15k songs running on a Mac Mini.

Looking forward to version 1.1 :-)

--
Husted