Husted;364150 Wrote:
> iPeng does find my server, it's just really slow at times.
> But iPeng still crashes Springboard. It seems like iPeng is hanging so
> hard that a watchdog kicks in a does the Springboard reset.
> When iPeng hangs nothing will allow me to regain control over the
> iPhone. Clicking the Home button has no effect, only a hard reset
> helps.
>
> iPeng starts okay and shows the artwork that's currently playing.
> However any interaction will cause it to hang hard; skipping song,
> changing volume etc.
>
> Any idea how I can debug this?

Sorry, I don't have any jailbroken devices anymore so I cannot
reproduce this. I assume the jailbreak may make iPeng run with root
privileges or something or it changed prioritizations, I don't know.
I haven't heard of any cases of full hanging with regular devices.
Do you have a large library (>2.000 albums)? Maybe the next update will
help you that will put the sorting in the background.
If even skipping causes hangs I suspect something is seriously wrong
with your IP stack.

--
pippin

---