Husted;363876 Wrote:

> hmm.. hard to say but my guess would be more than one minute. I'll
> delete my server and try again.

iPeng does find my server, it's just really slow at times.
But iPeng still crashes Springboard. It seems like iPeng is hanging so
hard that a watchdog kicks in a does the Springboard reset.
When iPeng hangs nothing will allow me to regain control over the
iPhone. Clicking the Home button has no effect, only a hard reset
helps.

iPeng starts okay and shows the artwork that's currently playing.
However any interaction will cause it to hang hard; skipping song,
changing volume etc.

Any idea how I can debug this?

--
Husted