atlslim;364012 Wrote:
> pippin,
>
> I have artistsort tags in my collection so that 'David Bowie' appears
> under 'B' not 'D' in my Artists Library. iPeng doesn't seem to pick
> this up?
>
> The native app is great... Thanks much!!

No. SqueezeCenter doesn't return it.
This has been a big issue during iPeng development. I need something
where I can rely on the sorting of the first character (after skipping
and "ignored articles") to build the index. OR I need an information
about where to set that index.
I get neither from SqueezeCenter (the index on the Web UI also doesn't
really work well) so I have to sort what I've got, what unfortunately
destroys your artistsort sorting.
I once filed a bug to get artistsort information but there was some
reason why this is not possible.

--
pippin

---