cakes;364013 Wrote:
> Hi Pippin,
> So far there is only issue I found, and it is the same one as the one I
> reported here: [url]http://forums.slimdevices.com

I will have to dig into this. I asked the question on how to handle
this on the forum a few times but never really got a good answer.

adhir;364018 Wrote:

> 1) so far while playing with it I have accidentally nuked a
> painstakingly assembled playlist because I forgot to hit the toggle
> switch which changes it to 'add to playlist mode'.  Can that toggle be
>
> made to "stick" between usage sessions of the app?

Err.. it SHOULD.
Did iPeng crash on your first try? It only saves data when exited
"normally"

> 2) I'd love to see a press and hold vs quick press to 'play now'/'add
>
> to play list' option instead of the toggle functionality.

hm... maybe... but then there are THREE options. And there will be a
fourth in the future...

> 3) Pretty lengthy period of sputtering after initial install/start.
> No biggie, and it didn't last that long, but it would have been nice
> if instead of sputtering, it just tells you to hang tight for a min
> while it builds what it needs to and gives you a wait spinner or
> something.

Yes, I'm really working on syncing performance for larger libraries.

markbelanger;364027 Wrote:

> The help file discusses "selecting" the current action mode, I've seen
> others here more helpfully identify it as "toggling" or even "setting"
> might be more clear.

OK. Will change that.

> * action applied - found that helpful in the web skin, and surprised to
> initally see my album added a handful of times... kind of a "tap it
> harder, maybe that will do it" kind of experience which a little polish
> would address easily.

Yes, I will add a "show briefly"... So much to do...

> One question - we have a small library server at work - any cautions
> about connecting to that, then going home and connecting to (my
> real...) home server (which is a much bigger library...)?

Depends on your library size. iPeng will always flush the cache when
you switch the server. If that's not a problem, it will work fine.

ch1525;364029 Wrote:

> Pippin, I don't know if this is possible, but let's say I am using
> iPeng on my iPhone.  Could there possibly be a setting to have the
> current track that is playing pause when you receive a phone call?
> This would be very useful to me as I wouldn't want to have music
> playing when I answer the call.  Of course, some people might not like
> this behavior so a On or Off setting would be nice.  Is this even
> possible for an app to do?

Good idea. Will not be in the next version, but I'll try to keep track
of it. It should be possible.

> The only thing I liked better about the SBC is that I could view more
> info on the track such as what file type it was and the comments stored
> in the tag, etc.  Will this functionality be implemented?  I know you
> could do it with the Web Plugin.

Patience, young Jedi, patience you must have...
Now, where did I say this before? ;-)

One more thing:

Thanks for all the positive feedback I get here. I really appreciate
this and it gives one a warm feeling to proceed!

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com