hi pippin

I have just downloaded ipeng from app store.
I have formely used the web based ipeng and are impressed by all the
functions (but not the speed)
Regaarding the new native version:
Here is my first impression and suggestions for updates.
Connect to server was easy...

First missing point was the "music folder" search..
I have used this option very much for faster seach in my library.
Pleae make this as an option again,,,You could eg. plase it as an
option in the "more" buttom

I have also problems with the play function:
Eg.
I browes to an album and select to play it.
nothing happens. I now have to press the ipeng buttom and then the play
buttom to start play.
(Now it seams that i have made a playlist?? why is this happens? I only
what to hear the picked album.
If i now want to listen to a new album, then i have to "trash can" the
play list and pick the clear buttom. then i haave to pick the return
buttom for choose the to play the new album...
This way to play an album is not very "GUI friendly" For better "GUI"
please make the same "GUI" as the web based IPENG...
Sorry to say Pippin , but the Squidy remote  is much easier to navigate
compaired with the Native IPENG.
I have only used the  IPENG for 1hour and have already had 2 "screen
freezes" of IPENG.
Sorry to say , but it seams that this version 1.0 of ipeng needs to be
made more stable and easier to use..
Please reply, I could have made something wrong...

--
Caad