results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=55712
Question: Is there a gap in Logitech's web site?

- Good questions
- Not interested
- Boring
- Bad/stupid questions

JJZolx;364908 Wrote:
> Wow.
>
> Is your planned source component an iPod?  If so, neither the Duet nor
> Transporter is what you want.  What file format are your music files
> in?

By the way, file format is the usual Apple file format when you
download from Apple. I think it is called MPEG but I have no idea what
that means.  But the IPOD is just a download of these files.  There
must be every serious rock 'n roll song from 1956-1986 in there -- all
in MPEG.

Thanks again.

--
Mitchell J. Stein