You know, with such a large library that I have, I've given up on buying
more and more hardware, keeping things painless and safe are hard to
do.

So I've decided on using an online backup program - there's an
unlimited one for $5/month, no size limit called MOZY. Now I have 150GB
and a 768kbps upload connection, so the initial backup is taking a few
months-

but once that backup is done, it automatically updates the backup set
with new and changed files, and does so quickly. So it turns out to be
a really good solution.

Offsite, large, and easy. I prefer this.

And as always, keep multiple backups. An additional external HDD is
always a good idea. The more backups, the less likely you will be to
lose anything.

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT WORK FOR MOZY OR LOGITECH.

--
FredFredrickson