I have the Marantz ZS5300 having looked at various options for a multi
room setup (including multiple sb/amp combos). I have several SBs for
individual zones (bedroom SBB) but use this multizone amp for three
zones with a SB hooked into input 1. It works great, hidden out of site
with an ir output from the geekport on the sb to the ir input on the
marantz and using ir blaster with learning commands I can control the
amp directly via the ir through the SB or via an sb controller from
anywhere - perfect. I am playing with a plugin to allw zone selection
via the controller or other squeezeboxes - will let you know of any
success, but it seems possible to build on the irblaster plugin for
this.

--
linvale