badbob;381351 Wrote:
> He's got a SB3- remote is IR. So he'll need IR to RF, and RF to IR (so
> control that Marantz out of line of sight, and control other SB's out
> of line of sight.
The SB3 is also wifi, and the SB Duet Controller (SBC) works perfectly
well on SB3s. Just use the SBC to choose the player and control the
volume, playlist, etc. via wifi.

--
aubuti

Nothing high-end, but music anywhere I want it. MSI Wind desktop (Ubuntu
8.10) feeding: Basement: SB2 > JVC JA-S44 > ESS Tempest LS8;
Kitchen/Dining: Duet > AudioSource Amp100 > 2 pairs Polk RC60i; Living
room: SB3 > Technics SA-EX140 > Bose Acoustimass 3; Bedroom: Boom +
SBC; Study: Duet > Klipsch ProMedia 2.0; Kid's bedroom: SB2 > Klipsch
ProMedia 2.0
http://www.last.fm/user/aubuti/