I read through the provided links and from all the information I
understand that all three are good applications with their pro and
cons. Since iPeng in the oldest application I guess this is also the
most mature application. It has gone through the initial bug fixing
phase. This is one of the reasons why I choose to purchase iPeng.

The application works very well, is very nice, and has an easy to
understand and use interface. From the couple of days I’ve playing
around with it I found that it would be nice to have some additional
features:

1)      Add the capability to shuffle songs. This is the mode I use mostly
with my SB in the living room.
2)      Add the capability to configure the alarms. I use that in the
bedroom.
3)      Add an option in the settings to disable auto lock. This way the
remote won’t switch off all the times.

Are these already on the roadmap or do you think you could implement
them in one of the next releases?

--
Pascal Hibon