Pascal Hibon;382331 Wrote:

> 1)    Add the capability to shuffle songs. This is the mode I use mostly
> with my SB in the living room.

I assume you are talking about "Random Mix", not the actual shuffle
mode, right?
The shuffle mode is there today, you can select it from the
"NowPlaying" overlay that you get when you tap the Album Cover on
NowPlaying - just like in the iPod application.
Random Mix will be in 1.1

> 2)    Add the capability to configure the alarms. I use that in the
> bedroom.

That's on the roadmap, will be in 1.1 or 1.2, probably 1.2

> 3)    Add an option in the settings to disable auto lock. This way the
> remote won’t switch off all the times.

This is already there. Settings->Prevent Sleep Mode

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com