Pascal Hibon;376142 Wrote:
> There are now three options to use the iPod Touch as a remote for the
> SC. They all seem very nice. I’m looking for some users feedback on any
> of those remotes. Which one do you find the best and why / what is your
> experience with those remotes?All I can say is that I'm very happy with
> Ipeng.  It works well for what
I use.  I also like the fact that the author has been here for a long
time and listens to what people like.  This is important to me as I
feel he will take comments and requests into consideration as a long
time user of our equipment.  But on the other side of things, the apps
aren't that expensive so why not support all of them if you are able
to?  I'm not at this time but in the past that's what I would have
done.  I had to choose this time and I picked Ipeng but I think the
others are pretty good too.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality