JJZolx;382392 Wrote:
> I just noticed in the specs that it states that the three streaming
> formats are PCM, MP3 and FLAC, so it must do native FLAC decoding in
> the players.
>
> http://www.linksysbycisco.com/US/en/products/DMC250

Page 36 clearly states what is supported on the player, and FLAC is not
there (mp3, AAC-LC, WMA9, and WAV).    On another manual it states FLAC
is transcoded...just poke around.   The system supports FLAC, but not
over the air -- two different topics.

--
jt25741

SB3->AR Masters Coax -> PS Audio DLIII (Cullen L3) -> Cardas Golden
Reference XLR -> Sim Audio P-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim
Audio W-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference Hi-Mid,PS Audio Xstream Plus Low->
Magnepan 3.6R