maggior;382514 Wrote:
> I wonder if it supports gapless playback.  This is the sort of detail
> that is easily missed by companies whose core competencies are not
> audio related.  That will irritate the hell out of audio enthusiasts
> that spend tons of money on this system.  And how quickly do you think
> Cicso will address those types of issues?  Probably no where nearly as
> quickly as Logitech.
>
> Yes, competition is good, but I doubt very much that I'll be pining for
> this Cisco setup to replace my slim devices/logitech setup.

We'll all just have to wait and see what this system really supports.
But in the past, Linksys multimedia products have been very simply
focussed as far as interoperability.   If it is supported by
Windows(like Media Extender technology), or maybe a Mac it is
supportable.  Native FLAC, OGG, or APE in the players would be a
refreshing but unlikely departure and proof of a renewed commitment and
focus.

--
jt25741

SB3->AR Masters Coax -> PS Audio DLIII (Cullen L3) -> Cardas Golden
Reference XLR -> Sim Audio P-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim
Audio W-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference Hi-Mid,PS Audio Xstream Plus Low->
Magnepan 3.6R